Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got out today with Coleman and his much better half. he got his trolling motor fixed and it now works great. we looked several places and saw bait every where but the walleyes didn't want to play. Colemans wife put us to shame for a long time with a 17 lb carp then Coleman was able to get 2 spots to play on a pop-r while I only got one bite that came unglued. the day was great, calm and sunny but a tad to hot at mid day about 2pm a breeze came up and we called it a nice day on the lake. I did score a rod and reel that some one lost overboard, so I at least brought home a trophy of the day

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
After that cold front a week ago...I'll sure take this weather. Older I get the less I like winter. Sounds like you had a nice day on the lake with a couple of good friends. Sure is nice to be able to complain about the heat in late October.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
'twas a good day! had an awful sore jigging shoulder this morning but no pain no gain... 'course we didn't have any visible "gain" to show, but i most enjoyed just sitting under the bimini, watching the 101 FINALLY working well as it held us tight to a spot, and shootin' the breeze... in an actual cool breeze... that felt great on a warm fall afternoon. all while wondering what the rich folks were doing and talkin' smart... great day!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts