Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pueblo is still kickem them out. Fished for about an hour and not many bites but though I'd give my old man props for catching the biggest today. Fish was pretty shallow, no fizzing required. Caught on the new Havoc series.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Awesome to see a Bass out of the Res!! Cannot wait for spring..
Would you be alright with sharing the depth the fish were hanging at??

D.J.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Water temp was 38-39. Usually if the fish are deeper than 35 I have to manually deflate them. That one didn't have to. So not sure cause I didn't boat him. The two I caught came out of 55 suspended over 75. Both required deflation. I really think that it is different each day depending on the bait. Vertical structure seems the best but if I go over a bunch of bait with the SS you can bet I'll be fishing a vertical presentation to the suspended fish I see. My buddy just got two new Power Poles installed on his Ranger and I have the structure scan with the HDS 10 on my Skeeter. We have a bet going on what technology produces more fish for us in 2011. I'm up 2 to 0. ;D

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Amistad10 said:
Water temp was 38-39. Usually if the fish are deeper than 35 I have to manually deflate them. That one didn't have to. So not sure cause I didn't boat him. The two I caught came out of 55 suspended over 75. Both required deflation. I really think that it is different each day depending on the bait. Vertical structure seems the best but if I go over a bunch of bait with the SS you can bet I'll be fishing a vertical presentation to the suspended fish I see. My buddy just got two new Power Poles installed on his Ranger and I have the structure scan with the HDS 10 on my Skeeter. We have a bet going on what technology produces more fish for us in 2011. I'm up 2 to 0. ;D
Thanks for the info!

D.J.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts