Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting really good for bass-water temp where I went was 59-63 and very clear on the lower end, light stain on
the upper end. Caught all three bass and a bonus wiper-most any way you like to fish will produce. Not as crowded as
previous week days.

Catching fish with alot more color than 2 weeks ago so they have moved shallow. That wiper about took the rod out of my hand. Road work back to the north marina is done and striped. Good luck out there.

Reactions: Bionic Man

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Getting really good for bass-water temp where I went was 59-63 and very clear on the lower end, light stain on
the upper end. Caught all three bass and a bonus wiper-most any way you like to fish will produce. Not as crowded as
previous week days.

Catching fish with alot more color than 2 weeks ago so they have moved shallow. That wiper about took the rod out of my hand. Road work back to the north marina is done and striped. Good luck out there.
Meant to say 5/5.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Thanks for the report. We fished P-low on the 5th and didn’t see but one other fisherman all day. Caught our limits of crappie. Def heating up. Only caught one Walleye. We were fishing from shore though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts