Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to fishing at pueblo today. I took a person I met here on this site with me. (Kodiak) Boy did I learn a lot. We a had a great time the weather could not have been better. The fishing was off the charts at the beginning but slowed down a little as the day went along. All in all it was a good day. When we first got there the first spot we fished was hot the only problem was the new line I put on (two year old flourcarbon) was bad and I lost two (I am assuming) nice fish right on the hook set SNAP. This was when we were into some really nice fish so I can only assume they were nice. Andy also had what looked to be a 2 1/2- 3 pound bass on for like two seconds. It jumped out of the water looked us both in the eye and spit the hook laughing. I caught all my fish on a senko and Andy caught his on senko's, jig and pigs, and I think one on a tube. All fish were caught on the north end of the lake. Pueblo will be getting hotter as the water warms. I can't wait for next Friday.

PS I thought i would make my pic bigger so my fish looks bigger. It didn't work. LOL

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Man that was an AWESOME trip...thanks alot! :) I cannot wait to night fish Puebass...i mean Pueblo!  ;D
All those lost fish today are still killing me LOL...oh well catch em another day!

AND WE EVEN CAUGHT LARGEMOUTH TODAY!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Good report. Nice fish. Last time I fished Pueblo, I got a skunk. I use to catch a lot of large mouth in the coves between the dam and the N. Marina. I'll have to give it another try now that the water is warmer.

F

·
0 Posts
Awwe they look like bass only smaller ;D lol just kidding bro, nice fish!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts