Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went out today with Lucky Buck (Sharon) and Hubby (Richard) we spent a lot of time running around and draging a lure here and there before we started fishing seriously then Sharon kicked our butts with 3 fish, all keepers, a 15 1/2 in spot then a 18in eye, then a 18 1/2 in eye. i had to come in at 1 PM then they went out again. i feel sorry for the fish, they don't have a chance with Sharon after them. well better luck for the guys tomarrow

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well, first day I skunked both guys with 5 caught, 3 kept, 4 boated, and 1 lost at the boat. After Byron went home to let Doc relieve himself after doing the pee pee dance waiting on his owner to come let him out - I got a 17.5" one that went back for more eating and growing, then one that "almost" made it into the boat that I think might have been a keeper, but it wanted off really bad.

What do you want to bet that I am the one that gets skunked tomorrow!? Byron is a great guy to take time to teach us the walleye ways. Look forward to going out again with him. Still chasing that elusive wiper tomorrow... Thanks Byron!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts