Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday b-4 the mob gets here was a nice day the water was calm till about 12:30 we caught 15 eyes then left to find fish 2 hours later we went back where we started and caught 15 more only 2 tripped the line of 18 inches, we didn't count how many bass we caught but enough to make them a P.I.T.A. the wind came up and the inconsiderate boat wakes took a toll on my back so we called it a day a fun day on the water

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Great job Byron...glad you got out!

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Mark one of these days I might get my boat out. I have some hope that one of my friends will want to go, now that graduation is over my son might have some time.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Spent a few days down there last week...
VERY impressed with the whole lake and Park
Nice camp sites, flush toilets, SHOWERS..^-^^-^
Great Fishing...^-^
Even the ANS Girls were nice!!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Nice, Byron. Glad to know you're getting out.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Friday b-4 the mob gets here was a nice day the water was calm till about 12:30 we caught 15 eyes then left to find fish 2 hours later we went back where we started and caught 15 more only 2 tripped the line of 18 inches, we didn't count how many bass we caught but enough to make them a P.I.T.A. the wind came up and the inconsiderate boat wakes took a toll on my back so we called it a day a fun day on the water
just got a report from my friend that I was out with yesterday. today another friend went out with him, to the same spot and they caught 48 eyes but only one keeper

1 - 10 of 10 Posts