Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Re: Pueblo, Chatfield, Cherry Creek, Navajo, and John Martin ..Mandatory inspection

This just plain sucks hobie! :mad:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Re: Pueblo, Chatfield, Cherry Creek, Navajo, and John Martin ..Mandatory inspection

dang, thats no good at all. But I guess its probably for the best?

·
Registered
9,427 Posts

i think we all need to go to the parks office and demand a refund on our parks pass

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

And if they find a zebra mussel on your boat...It may be quarantined... :mad:

"Boat owners who refuse to have their boats inspected or whose boats show signs of the mussels may be subject to having them place in quarantine."

·
Registered
3,605 Posts

I am sorry but WTF! I am not going to P-lo then f it! sorry.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

waterwolves said:
I am sorry but WTF! I am not going to P-lo then f it! sorry.
Yeah, but it's Pueblo, Chatfield, Cherry Creek, Navajo, and John Martin...and I'm sure that's only the beginning...Probably going to go statewide..

·
Registered
3,605 Posts

I don't think so Hobie the DOW doesn't have the money for that.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

If you think the boat ramps are crowded..Wait until you get to the hose down...inspection stations...

waterwolves said:
I don't think so Hobie the DOW doesn't have the money for that.
My guess would be that fees will probably increase..

·
Registered
3,605 Posts

Then I am a brush Hollow man only. Hell maybe I will sell my boat. screw it

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
I saw on another site where they were talking about a mandatory fee to have your boat cleaned, not sure if it was just internet chatter or not.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
EyeHunter27 said:
I saw on another site where they were talking about a mandatory fee to have your boat cleaned, not sure if it was just internet chatter or not.
This is going to push a bunch of boat traffic up North to Horsetooth and Carter.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
hobiecat said:
EyeHunter27 said:
This is going to push a bunch of boat traffic up North to Horsetooth and Carter.
That my friend is my biggest fear... ???

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Ok well then i will just have to go to my secret smallmouth reservoir. hehehe >:D >:D >:D

1 - 20 of 72 Posts