Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we found out today that pueblo will close from 6:30 PM till 4:30 AM starting dec 1st they will be putting a cable across the launch ramp. you will still be able to bank fish 24 hours a day

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Hey Byron thanks for the info. Do you know if this is a winter thing or something that will be indefinite.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason
it sounds like they are going to keep the zebra police going all winter and they will be able to cut out one shift. the person i talked to didn't know when thay would go back to 24 hours

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
That stinks...the best fishing is after dark this time of year. Guess when I pulled out of the water the last few times at 11:30 and honked to get them out of bed it just pissed them off a bit ;D ;D

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Your testes will shrink up to a couple BBs if you get in that water right now. I dont care if you are wearing 20mm neoprenes...

Hey Kyle, you are a youngster and all full of vinigar. Give it a try and let us know what night fishing at the res is like out on the tubes!!!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
walleye seeker said:
we found out today that pueblo will close from 6:30 PM till 4:30 AM starting dec 1st they will be putting a cable across the launch ramp. you will still be able to bank fish 24 hours a day
can we put in at 18:29 and take out at 04:31 ???

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
ItsaBigun said:
walleye seeker said:
If you have big giant brass huevos you can!!! ;)

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Oyey said:
ItsaBigun said:
walleye seeker said:
If you have big giant brass huevos you can!!! ;)
well... i do... but i also have a cutty cabin and a heater ;D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts