Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught my best one this year Sun. evening five fish total with two keepers 22" and 19". Seems to be lots of fish still coming up the shallows at night. If i wasn't headed to blue mesa for the tourney i'd be fishing for em all week

Attachments

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Caught my best one this year Sun. evening five fish total with two keepers 22" and 19". Seems to be lots of fish still coming up the shallows at night. If i wasn't headed to blue mesa for the tourney i'd be fishing for em all week

I'll see you in Gunny! Should be a fun one.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I pretty much been shore fishing in the late evening with jerkbaits not sure about a daytime bite wipers should be popping up real soon though.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Nice! I can't seem to find the time to fish in town in between out of state trips, but I heard they are biting near my neck of the wood.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
I'm catching walleye fishing for bass-you know its easy. If the month on that lake was always May I wouldn't even go to
TX.

Well I still would.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sounds to me like your fishing for bass wrong then hahaha.
Oddly enough my partner hooked a nice walleye Thursday in the west end in broad daylight in a finger of one of the coves in 10' of water using a small jig on the bottom. Otherwise, a few dinks and one 18.5"er.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts