Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Pueblo fishing bud

16K views 88 replies 28 participants last post by  nymphfishin 
#1 ·
Never tried online dating but imagine it's a lot like this.

Just moved to Pueblo and I'm looking for someone that likes to fish for Walleye, Wiper and sometimes Bass. I live very close to the lake, have a 19 ft fishing boat fully rigged and can go at almost any time. I have experience fishing Pueblo but do not claim to know it all. I have a disability and while it keeps me home at times I could still go if I had someone to go with me and help launch the boat. I'm not helpless, just slow moving.

NO Liberals...no apologies. We just won't mesh. Libertarians and Rapethepublicans welcome. I don't mind beer or weed, just don't bowl burn my carpet or I'll Tony Stewart your ass. Occasional trips to 11-mile for Pike and Trout are also in the cards or anywhere I can catch loads of Salmon. Sense of humor is also a plus. I'm 40 but your age doesn't matter as long as you can run. :thumb:

If you need references a couple members here can vouch for me ;D

#2 ·
NO Liberals...no apologies. We just won't mesh. Libertarians and Rapethepublicans welcome. I don't mind beer or weed, just don't bowl burn my carpet or I'll Tony Stewart your ass. Occasional trips to 11-mile for Pike and Trout are also in the cards or anywhere I can catch loads of Salmon. Sense of humor is also a plus. I'm 40 but your age doesn't matter as long as you can run. :thumb:
You might have shot your self in the foot right there! I would have opened a little softer with something like. Quiet introspective liberals and, and then the republican stuff. I do like your honesty though. Why limit yourself if you are looking to meet some new people, why not be open minded? Liberals catch fish to, good luck!

#15 ·
No tolerance or embracing different on my boat. Don't want some Obama voter killing my fishing buzz either.

You guys need to lighten up a little, so much hate for such a stupid comment from a right wing loser that can't catch fish or make any friends. You guys are definitely helping with the selection process though.

Thank you Setthehook. :thumb: Don't be giving away any of my secrets though. Actually, if you know any of my secrets would you please PM them to me?

#20 ·
The idea that someone wouldn't hang out or fish with another person because of politics still just blows my mind. I have soooo many great friends that think way different than me, in both directions... The idea or not having them because they have this political chip on their shoulder is insane. I will say this, though...not a one of em would wanna talk politics while fishing. That would be like mixing your beer with dogshit.

Reeltime, there is a great big world out there, and it's full of great people that think a lot of different ways... it's a damn shame the internet has you believing so strongly you can't see it.

#29 ·
**** it I will go..he said sense of humor...I dont consider myself right ot left...I am pretty apolitical...I think they all go home in the same car like professional wrestling...scripted...I can rin if there is lightning...some of my friends say if there is lightning on the Jurassic Pond dam I turn into the Carl Lewis of fat men...lol

#30 · (Edited)
I'm also down to go fishing. My laker buddy is anti Pueblo so I could use a plo buddy. Don't care for booze much myself either. I have a room in my house for all my fishing gear. So I have so many lures I can't test them all.

#38 ·
Gun control laws are ineffective...but i dont believe people need assault weapons either...one reason for them...kill somebody...the extreme actions of the far right nra are jusat as bad as the far left...and I am pro hunting...

Obama and Bush the two worst presidents this country has ever seen...back to back...used to worry about this country...not any more...we will survive 16 years of incompetance...

Liberal, consevative, minority, ****** joke?...is it funny?...if its not funny i might get offended...

Talk...not a lot...I generally believe in the 3 W's being taboo...dont talk about Wind, Women and Work while fishing...talk is good when fishing especially if something is topical or a new fishing buddy...how else do you find out when fishing with some one new...and talk leads to banter which leads to fishings greatest gift...laughter and comaraderie (sp?)...

Ocassionally I catch a lot of fish but it isnt the main reason i go...

#43 ·
You done yet? If this thread is so bothersome to you then maybe you could look for another? Just a thought.

I'm looking for people that don't ***** and have a sense of humor. This isn't about politics, it's about the liberal mindset and way of thinking. I choose who I let onto my boat. If you don't like it, tough. You're not going to convince me I'm wrong nor that I'm an a-hole. I already know I'm an a-hole. It is YOU guys that feel the need to unleash on me for my personal choices on my personal property. That's not a Libertarian, no matter what those tests told you.

#44 · (Edited)
ROFL, I am not bothered at all, I am just making comments... funny ones at that!

I don't think you are wrong, but if you're conscious is tellin you that, so be it!

I would never unleash on you, man... it's just fun and games and fishin, I am simply providing enlightenment! :whip: :kiss:

#45 ·
Your first comment that you quickly deleted for some reason...."The attitude that you can only hang out/fish with your like minded is pathetic. I hope you fucking hate Pueblo and leave."

Very enlightening. Thank you. Your idea of fun and games is a little different than mine apparently.

#66 ·
:popcorn:

I could overlook the political differences. Then again, I haven't been invited to my brother in law's house and he has not accepted my invitations after a certain political debate last winter. It might have been something I said about not wearing tin foil hats or maybe it was that comment that he might actually have a job if he spent less time uncovering conspiracy theories and more time looking for a job... :lol: Yeah, I can be an *******... The times we live in...

I guess you are right, reeltime, you would not want this liberal on your boat, especially if you are going to crack minority jokes. :nod: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.