Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught a Crappie early on a crank bait, then lost it to a Carp, lost two lures to Carp and tagged two more.
One 17 inch Walleye was reeducated and no bass were harmed.
Strange day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
ep, got me two crappie wed there also. damndest thing trolling.... and two short eyes as well. the tourneys weight s outta be interesting.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Was out yesterday also. Had an adult SHAD eat my slab spoon, as well as a carp and catfish the other day. Definitely weird bite right now. Anxious to see the tourney results.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
the tourney was tough, we only put 4 eyes in the boat before the bite quit and all were short. by 1PM and no bites for hours we started trolling Berkley flicker shad on a top line 75 feet back to see if we could land some carp and try to win the big carp pool. I got a good fish on only to loose it when a whole flock of yakers crowded around us over the top of our lines and within a few feet of the boat. then I got one and landed a 8lbr, then another 6lber came to the boat on my line, then my partner got a 6lb mirror carp. at the weigh in my 8 lb carp was good to win the pool of $60.00

thanks for the tip Mike

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Good work with the Pueblo Golden Wiper Byron!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts