Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coleman and I got on the water about 4:30 and came off at 10:30, the only way we could get a bite was trolling at 1.7 t0 1.9 at about 10 feet down, all fish were 16 to 16 1/2. the reason I call them pigs is they were so fat from eating shad you could hardly get your hand around them. that's all for tonight, time to get some sleep and get after them in the AM

:

·
Registered
16,632 Posts
Coleman and I got on the water about 4:30 and came off at 10:30, the only way we could get a bite was trolling at 1.7 t0 1.9 at about 10 feet down, all fish were 16 to 16 1/2. the reason I call them pigs is they were so fat from eating shad you could hardly get your hand around them. that's all for tonight, time to get some sleep and get after them in the AM
:
Must be nice, Byron. Some of us hafta work-:(

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Nice to hear you got into them, Byron!

·
Registered
338 Posts
I got a short sprint yesterday. Wife wanted to see the new Halloween movie, and there was a little bit of shopping afterwards. Had a bad urge to drive to Pueblo and got the belly boat in the water a little after 4 pm. Got two smallies(one real nice one at about 17") two wipers(17-18 inchers that need at least one more year of grow time) and 3 walleyes. Only 1 keeper walleye. Fished until it was too dark to see.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts