Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got off work early, hitched on the boat and off to Pueblo I was.  Got there around 2 p.m.  and fished til 6:30 p.m.  Mainly fished for smallmouths with 3 inch shiners from the marina.  Caught about 10 total, all 10 to 12 inches long.  But boy do they fight good.  Every fish we caught were against the steep bluffs around the north shore marina.  Talked to some guys that trolled the north marina with spinners and caught walleye, bass, and wiper.  Water temp was 71 degrees and the lake is rising nicely.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It might be draining, but the last time I was there around June 3 or 4 it was about 5-10 feet lower than right now. Sorry no pics, they were way to small to deserve a photo. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Alright .. im gonna take you up on them pictures. When we went last week. We caught a 23 inch wiper .. a 15 inch SM bass and well Sun Burn..! But im still trying to get a hold of that photo to post. When i do get it i sure will post them.. They were released back to maybe even one day we'll meet again.. and hopefully they'd be bigger..

steve

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just came from Pueblo, little windy but other than that pretty good couple of hours. 1 15" rainbow, 5 walleye 3 were between 16 and 17" 1 18" 1 21" have had a couple other slower days so this was a good change.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts