Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im new but I love the site and the pictures you guys post along with the fishing reports.  I caught these fish from september to november 11th, I hope these pics come out. I caught all these fish at the res. on rapalas with the latest being the walleye which I caught 11-10-05 which weighed 10.5lbs and 29inches.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Re: PUEBLO RES PICS

SSSSWEEET pics! were you on a boat? how deep were you fishing? im considering heading out there sun morning if not too windy

·
Premium Member
4,229 Posts

Beautiful fish. Ken mentioned your walleye on the radio this am. Guess that makes you famous.......... :) All three fish are just fabulous!

Dan

·
Registered
24,511 Posts

Awesome pictures!...September was incredible for wipers down there...

Did you get the catfish on a Rapala too?...I know Channels will hit lures...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I was on a boat when I caught the wipers, they werent deep because I caught them pretty close to the bank. Same with the catfish and walleye too, they were in shallow. Good luck on Sunday if you go.

·
Registered
24,511 Posts

Is that one of those new white power tube Rapalas?!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

No, thats just a regular tube jig. I caught the catfish and the first wiper on a bomber. And I caught the walleye and other wiper on a Husky Jerk.

·
Registered
405 Posts

YeeaAAAAHHH BAAABY!!!!

Outstanding.... those are some nice fish!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Thanks for your comments, Im glad you guys like the pics. And to Daredevils question, I did catch them all at night, I did a lot better at night than in the day this fall.

I

·
0 Posts

Looks like you know that resevoir pretty well. Nice fish!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts