Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
not saying the wind was bad but my news paper was blowen from the front yard to the back fence. I cant do pictures but I will go down to the lake and report on what I see

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
**** I know that boat:-[ lake is not that crowded if you utilize the whole lake and get away from community holes. Metro lakes are ponds in comparison!

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
just got back from both marinas and the damage is not very bad considering how bad it could have been. it looks like most of the damage has come from boats breaking loose or just slipping their lines. it looked like several boats only had one dock line still tied. as I left the news 13 team was there so it should be on the local news tonight. as a side note it looked like more than half of the wind and shade breaks in the park were laying on their side with the picnic table up in the air at 90 degrees

the lake is very full now and due to the work being done under the dam the gates are not open, they don't even have the ditch open. the normal gate that flows into the river is going full bore, but that wont lower the lake at all

1 - 9 of 9 Posts