Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather has really sucked!!! Took a party out Tuesday and grinded out 30 eye's including a 23.5" eye. Cancelled yesterday and today because of weather. Water temp has dropped into the high 50s and coves are muddy. Not much else to report unfortunately. Weekend looks good8)

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Wind, snow, sleet, rain, hail....must be springtime in the Rockies. The weekend temps do look great, but looks like the wind may be blowing pretty good.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wind, snow, sleet, rain, hail....must be springtime in the Rockies. The weekend temps do look great, but looks like the wind may be blowing pretty good.
Brutal spring so far! I have already rescheduled four days in May and it is only the 11th:mmph:

·
Registered
16,622 Posts
A little wind is prime for some drift fishing while holding a beer!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
A little wind is prime for some drift fishing while holding a beer!
Beer and herb while fishing, please post your fishing days and location so I can avoid the roads in that area. ::)

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
"HEAD" ed down on Mon for a couple days..
Ain't been there for 25 years...
I'm sure a lot has changed.. :biggrin1::biggrin1:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Beer and herb while fishing, please post your fishing days and location so I can avoid the roads in that area. ::)
Yeah Slayer, please do post your fishing locations....especially which bank, maybe just gps. I too would like to um "avoid" those spots. :) let's start with the walleye spots, I really want to "avoid" those.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts