Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there will be an angler roundtable meeting at the park office on Thursday at 6pm. come and make yourself heard. now is the time to speak up, the new 5 year plan will start next year. if you don't come then don't ***** if nothing changes. you need to be heard.

that's MAY 7TH AT 6PM

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
there will be an angler roundtable meeting at the park office on Thursday at 6pm. come and make yourself heard. now is the time to speak up, the new 5 year plan will start next year. if you don't come then don't ***** if nothing changes. you need to be heard.

that's MAY 7TH AT 6PM

I bet where you and I were fishing this weekend there must of been 500 walleye caught? That was really fun!!

They have stocked Wiper fry 3 of the last four years:thumb: Now if we can get them to raise fingerlings!!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Byron, I get what you're saying but anglers have been telling them for years now that we need a slot on walleye (12-17) and a slot on smallmouth(11-14). With no fish under and say one over.

And nothing has happened-what makes this meeting different? If it sounds like I'm doubtful anything will be done its because I am.

Hope that I'm wrong and you don't take this the wrong way-good luck with the meeting.

The only thing I was ever told by a park ranger is that a slot would be too hard to enforce and result in people keeping fish they shouldn't.

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bet where you and I were fishing this weekend there must of been 500 walleye caught? That was really fun!!

They have stocked Wiper fry 3 of the last four years:thumb: Now if we can get them to raise fingerlings!!
the trouble this weekend you needed a real hard hook set to make those
17 7/8 fish into 18s. I must have lost 25 rigs on sunday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts