Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pueblo west bought 6000 acre feet of water storage at lake pueblo, that isn't a lot but every little bit helps when the lake gets low. this is the third or forth time they have bought water storage in the last few years.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I bought an acre site there back in 90 or 91 wonder what it is worth.Backs up to open space and has everything ready to build.Was thinking of putting something on there to stay at when I go down there.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I bought an acre site there back in 90 or 91 wonder what it is worth.Backs up to open space and has everything ready to build.Was thinking of putting something on there to stay at when I go down there.
I have being thinking it would be nice to have a small place or trailer down there also. I fished about a 80 days there this year and the water level went up and down quite a bit. Hopefully we can have another year or two of high water?Fishing has been great the last two years. I want to see the perch and crappie continue to expand. We also have three new year classes of small wiper present!

·
Registered
9,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the only place you can put t trailer on is the Mobil home area and you have to have full hook ups. Neil if you want a low price Mobil, they are available, you wont be able to find one like mine, 3 br 2 bath double wide, 1400 sq feet with land for 62k. it took me a year to find mine and I put a down on it the day after it was listed. but some older single wides are way lower. if you have a 5th wheel trailer you can get a rental space in a campground on a long lease. they are higher now as a lot of people lost their house and moved into a 5th wheel and live in the campground now

1 - 4 of 4 Posts