Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I am new to fishing and am trying to teach myself how to catch anything I can get my hands on. I have watched a lot of videos for bass and have a small amount of gear for that and also have learned to trout fish mainly with a inline spinner. Anyways, I live in Pueblo Colorado, I usually fish runyon lake and done very little at the reservoir. I have not caught much and I do not have access to a boat. I am a college student so funds are limited. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for maybe some good places to practice some of my bass tactics and also any tips on how to catch them would be great, Thanks all :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey all! Sorry for a long time between replies, I got caught up with school, Had a bunch of tests. But anyways thank you all for your replies i truly appreciate it. i have learned a ton from everyone here. I actually found a spot on the arkansas that a friend and i caught a ton of small rainbows at. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.