Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heading down to Pueblo this Friday and maybe on Sunday. This will be my first time on it. Any methods or location that you can share would be great. I will be chasing the walleyes this weekend. I am hoping that this new cold front will be long gone by then or have not reached Puebelo at all.

If you don't want to share your private spot with everyone just send me a private message and I will do my best not to show it others.

Thanks
JT

D

·
0 Posts
I'll test my spots on Thursday and will PM you if they work. You fishing the Pueblo tourney?

Once again, my son and I will be there for the tourney. This time I will not be incognito as I will likely be presenting awards Saturday and Sunday. Our appointed tournament director will not be attending this one and I will likely fill in for Steve at Pueblo. You might also catch me at the weigh-in helping Mauser and a friend with the weighmaster activities.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sure will be. I hope to get the skunk of my back from the last one. I finally got the skunk off of the boat this year with a few trout and crappie with the kids. Hopefully in a few years my kids will also want to fish in a few tournaments with me.

Looking forward to a good weekend and good luck with your son.
JT

1 - 5 of 5 Posts