Wind: Huge
Weather: Sunny and clear
Water: Doo Doo Brown
Temp: ?
Time: 1000-1300
Rod: Skeet Reese micro football
Reel: Skeet Resse victory 6:2:1
Line: 17# Pline Halo
Tackle: 3/8oz and 1/2 oz Football jig w/ Sweet beaver (color Big Texan)
Depth: 6"-2'
Property: Public

Took a long time to find any fish willing to play. Found em shallow and dirty holding on rock and concrete. Fished stick ups, stumps, ditches, etc with no other love. Tossed square bills, buzzbait, and jerkbaits with no strikes to report. Plastic was all I could get em on today. Arrived at the lake wearing socks and came home without them. All fish caught on the reaction. Get out there and show em some show time!

The last 2 pics are the same fish obviously

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Nice Justin...gonna have to change your name to the mad basser...and yes why did you lose your socks!...

·
Registered
816 Posts
Good to see your still gettin at them bucketsmouths. That looks like some southern water with that color.

Good luck on all your Tourneys this year dude.

I bet the socks were used as TP because of an emergency duece call ha ha. :D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I bet the socks were used as TP because of an emergency duece call ha ha
Bass guy doesnt know what TP is!... :D

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
The_Mad_Catter™ said:

Took a long time to find any fish willing to play. Found em shallow and dirty holding on rock and concrete. Fished stick ups, stumps, ditches, etc with no other love. Tossed square bills, buzzbait, and jerkbaits with no strikes to report. Plastic was all I could get em on today. Arrived at the lake wearing socks and came home without them. All fish caught on the reaction. Get out there and show em some show time!
Oh shizzle, TMC in the hizzle?

Yessir! Good to see you back, and still stickin dem big moufs!

Just for you, Cat Daddy... ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EXUt8IQMuQ&playnext=1&list=PLAC2AEBFB24F73FC8

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Nice work - I have yet to start landing the LMBs myself, given it a couple stabs with some jig'n'pigs with no luck yet. About the time of year when they start getting active though

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
Nice to see some TMC showtime.

Listen up though. A flat, smooth, wet rock is the best way to wipe in the wild. May sound unlikely, but once you go rock, you'll never go sock. ;D

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
The_Mad_Catter™ said:

Oh shizzle, TMC in the hizzle?

Yessir! Good to see you back, and still stickin dem big moufs!

Just for you, Cat Daddy... ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EXUt8IQMuQ&playnext=1&list=PLAC2AEBFB24F73FC8
You crack me up!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts