Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a guy ice fishing quail. I have never seen that before. I fished the little water that was open and caught a bunch

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Haha, I didnt get alot out of this report so lets try this. A bunch of trout? what did you catch them on? What day did you fish it? How many is a bunch? How much open water is there?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can u say skunked at the mile??? I'd be a little touchy as well!!

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Methiolate Man said:
WOW, are you a little touchy today Epic?
No? I didnt yell at him or anything... I just didnt get anything out of his report, and that is why I read the report so I asked questions.

LUNKERLAKER said:
Can u say skunked at the mile??? I'd be a little touchy as well!!
Haha, from what I gathered from talking to everyone a skunk at the mile is pretty common especially if its your first time there. There were alot that felt the skunk that day. I blame the moon, yeah it was the moon. =P

Oh and I found out that Ice fishing on any of the city ponds is prohibited, just to warn you guys thinking about icing Quail, Prospect, or Pikeview.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks for the info epic. I just got my auger out of the shop and was planning on popping some holes around town just to test it . guess i'd better wait till i head up the hill to do that.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
"I blame the moon, yeah it was the moon"

ePic, you might be right,

but I also heard Zman has OWW (open water withdraw) symptoms, like the shakes. This is known to cause directional control problems during curse casting. I surmise the negative dispostion of the fish last Saturday was induced by off target curse, the result effecting the entire lake. If I may, I think we can also construe that Justin_cos was at the lake prior to the said misguided curse.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
TAL0362 said:
"I blame the moon, yeah it was the moon"

ePic, you might be right,

but I also heard Zman has OWW (open water withdraw) symptoms, like the shakes. This is known to cause directional control problems during curse casting. I surmise the negative dispostion of the fish last Saturday was induced by off target curse, the result effecting the entire lake. If I may, I think we can also construe that Justin_cos was at the lake prior to the said misguided curse.
You sure he wasnt just hung over from his Christmas Party?

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Epic is closing in on 3000 posts-should get there around years end. Will there be a ceremony? Does Ken or Don have anything planned? ;D

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
I think a 25% raise or something... Since my current wages are 0$ that would bumb me up to.... errr wait a moment. :p

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
I for one am not going blindly along with the wage increase, I want to see results for every penny extra he gets paid. ;D

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
T

...I am beginning to surmise that your eyes are BROWN!...

You sure he wasnt just hung over from his Christmas Party?
...I had one marg...and the best part...no matter what I drink or mix...I dont suffer hangovers...never ever...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts