Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit Quail today,pretty crazy. Got out on the lake at 430 and was in a float tube. I trolled a woolly with extra flash on it,well realy the whole tail was flash. I must have missed 20 hits I'm not sure what is wrong with my reaction. I caught 4, 2 were 16 and17 inchs one was a small cutt. But my pride and joy of the evening was a 21 inch rainbow. It took me 5 minutes to get in had my float tube going all over the place. When I was hooked up I looked over and saw the dock, with people on it, in the middle of the lake. Fire trucks you name it. They got the dock and people back in. Any wayz When I got in my trophy I noticed she had a lure stuck in her lip. IF ANY ONE WANTS TO CLAME IT LET ME KNOW. YOU MISSED OUT ON A HUGE FISH. The fish was retured to the lake right after I caught it. I want to get picture of these fish,but I'm scared that my camera will get wet.
Here is a picture Big Spoon.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Glad you had luck at Quail lake. Was there both Saturady and SUnday because I only had two hours each day. I got skunked on both. I had two couple on each day sit about 20 feet to my left and with in 5 minutes they have landed 2 trout between 15-20 inches using the same bait as me. I even watch a man land a large carp. I throw every lure in my box and nothing. I was about to put hooks on the tackle box and see if I could catch a cold.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts