Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
10,699 Posts
I would refer you to this site: http://www.resourceanalysis.com/ It has alot of lakes and trails and distances listed so you can plan your trip with the distance in mind. Now remember hiking at 9000 ft + is alot different then hiking at 6000 ft.
There are some other locations besides these that are great hiking /fishing locations was there other areas you were interested in, might help people suggest.

· Premium Member
10,699 Posts
Cant forget Rocky Mountain National Park too.

· Premium Member
10,699 Posts
SLAYERFISH said:
Hey BB - My back started hurtin after that death hike in the gores.Its killin me as I type.Been to the doc and itll get better,then some more high lakes!
Thats a sign of old age mang.

Hiking is a very active activity you should properly strectch especially if your are doing a hard hike (steep grades or a long distance) all at once. Drink plenty of water. I would also start doing some hiking before I went on a big hike to get yourself ready. (Being out of shape sucks)

· Premium Member
10,699 Posts
I bet that had to factor in there some where.... I was just teasing you anyways. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.