Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well anyone on hear can feel free to answer this if you know; Is old information on CF deleted? Is it likely that at some point the maximum amount of file storage for this forum will be used up and old files need to be deleted, or will they be archived forever? Or are files alread deleted to make room for new information ex.? Or has anyone even thought about any of this? Just wondering, thanks guys.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Here is the oldest post in the Colorado fishing section; February 03, 2005, 02:55:31 pm

I don't think anything has been deleted so long as it wasn't questionable. I bet only 10% of the registered users are even active.
pictures are posted on 3rd party sites so there isn't a lot of space there. If anything it's bandwidth that would run out. Not sure if the website(Not forum) takes up a lot of space. It doesn't really seem to active and the draw is the forum.

This is all just speculation BTW[me=Jay] [/me]

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jay said:
Here is the oldest post in the Colorado fishing section; February 03, 2005, 02:55:31 pm

I don't think anything has been deleted so long as it wasn't questionable. I bet only 10% of the registered users are even active.
pictures are posted on 3rd party sites so there isn't a lot of space there. If anything it's bandwidth that would run out.

This is all just speculation BTW[me=Jay] [/me]

Thanks for the reply...That in interesting about the pics..I didn't really think about it that way. I know very little of computers! Ha ha ha.

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
If you're using FireFox you can right click any picture and see where its hosted by hitting view image(You can find out other ways but this is the ez way)

There are some pics hosted on the site; http://goo.gl/HI1At but they take up almost nothing.

[me=Jay] [/me]

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
I don't think anything has been deleted so long as it wasn't questionable.
Even that isnt deleted...its moved to a mod admin area...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts