Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite a few of you have probably already seen this on another site I won't mention. I thought it was important enough to repost and spread the word and hopefully some of you gents can get a question answered on the show.

Terry Wickstrom Outdoors is having the Director of CPW on the radio show May 21st. They are asking to submit questions by this Thursday so that he can review the questions... aka ignore the difficult ones? :)

Submit your questions to the email address at [email protected]

The radio show is on The Fan, 104.3 from 9-11am

Like I said, I am not the original author of this post, just passing on information.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
i submitted my question about Rifle Gap, why! screen is in, no threat to endangered, so why kill spawning walleyes and then leave limit at 1 for fisherman! Wonder if that question will get asked?

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
I am submitting that too...everyone should!...he has had multiple sessions with colorado parks and touts his show as the outdoor news mecca for colorado and the national level...I have not heard a peep on his show maybe i missed it...has anyone?...fill up his mailbox with it...

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
i submitted my question about Rifle Gap, why! screen is in, no threat to endangered, so why kill spawning walleyes and then leave limit at 1 for fisherman! Wonder if that question will get asked?
I've been emailing and messaged him multiple times since the start of all this and haven't got a single responce. I'm with Slayer on this, Terry's a joke and will only support what will directly benefit himself.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Different opinion of Terry than you guys are touting, he was never a friend but I believe he has helped the fishing industry here in Colorado a bunch.

He is very good at self promoting but as fisherman most of us are.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts