Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, some of you may already be doing this:

When you buy a bottle of pills, don't throw away the little round moisture absorbing cylinder/ packet inside the bottle or package. Throw it into your tackle box instead. It helps a bunch to control excess moisture inside you tackle box. In fact, I put three or four of these inside mine.....

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
They are also handy for when you run your cellphone thru the washing machine. If you can't fit it inside the phone put the phone and some packets inside a sealed baggie for a couple of days.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Weird Al Yankafish said:
They are also handy for when you run your cellphone thru the washing machine. If you can't fit it inside the phone put the phone and some packets inside a sealed baggie for a couple of days.
The cell phone trick works really well in a bag of rice for a day or two also.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Quick question?

What if you store power bait and or power bait jigs in your tackle box also? Not too much worried about the actual bait, but the jiggs?

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Benson said:
Quick question?

What if you store power bait and or power bait jigs in your tackle box also? Not too much worried about the actual bait, but the jiggs?
As long as they are tightly sealed then it wont pull any moister out of them

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
COLD CASE said:
Trotline, don't you know you're supposed to use the tampons for swabbing the barrel of your shotguns. PK
No, no... Using tampons will make you run down the beach, splashing your feet in the water and laughing like crazy... I know, because I saw it in a TV ad. Avoid those things at all costs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts