Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right after work, I hit the res on the boat with Joel with only one thing in mind. Targeting wiper on topwater yet again. I know, my reports are becoming monotonous. lol

We got out at 6pm and fished til dark, which comes quick these days. We found a few fish rising and Joel had the hot hand today. I gave him my other Dynamic topwater to throw and it worked better than my spook. He caught a nice smallie and a nice wiper while I got skunked. I was happy with my casts that I was making, as they were better and farther than usual. Just didn't get lucky tonight.

Joel was pumped. Here are the pics.

On a side note, me schedule changed at work today. 6-3pm! I should be able to fish after work now until dark even past the stupid october 15 date! yyaaayy

·
Registered
374 Posts
Hell yeah bro! Sweet! To bad you didnt catch anything tho. Yeah my hours change on Monday also... :p

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DisplacedFisherman said:
Hell yeah bro! Sweet! To bad you didnt catch anything tho. Yeah my hours change on Monday also... :p
I got yo back man! You will get some pics from me through email while you are serving out there buddy. Granted, they will probably be retarded ice fishing pics. :D :D

Thanks for serving our country man.

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
More name calling removed...you guys have been around here long enough...translation...you know better...

And a guy can put whatever he wants into a report...we take whatever we can get for information...some work hard for their spots and dont want 50 of their closest friends out there the next morning...that is up to them...it is THEIR report...criticising reports wont be tolerated...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts