Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fish from about 8:30am till around 3:00pm. Had alot of bites but only managed to land 2 small Bass. I was drop shoting a small beetle jig. Was fishing towards the back cove

-Jay

·
Registered
636 Posts
Fished Quincy for my first time today from 3 to 6:30.  Fished on the north-eastern side by the little pipe inlet.  Didn't have  any bites but seen several large bass follow and a nice tiger muskie around 40 inches.  My first ever!! Wow was it amazing and it really made my heart beat. actually seen it two seperate times but my girlfriend or myself couldn't get it to follow.  Nice clear lake and will try it again someday.

·
Registered
60 Posts
gotmusky? said:
Fished Quincy for my first time today from 3 to 6:30.  Fished on the north-eastern side by the little pipe inlet.  Didn't have  any bites but seen several large bass follow and a nice tiger muskie around 40 inches.  My first ever!! Wow was it amazing and it really made my heart beat.  actually seen it two seperate times but my girlfriend or myself couldn't get it to follow.  Nice clear lake and will try it again someday.
You mean I couldn't get it to follow since you didn't even see it till you finally mosied over after I yelled at you for a good minute to come back and see it! Man I can't believe it kept coming back over to us too!!

It was soo nice, I think a belly boat would be fine in a clear lake like that, at least you could see any snapping turtles buried in the mud so you might be able to better avoid them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts