Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed out to quincy here in a few hours...i'll be wading fishing the west/southside and i'm going for Bass...report will follow :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Throw a tube in watermelon w/ red flake.
They will hit the real small ones too.
Make sure you suck the salt out of the tube before the ranger checks it! Good luck.

·
OG LOKE
18,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hammer said:
Throw a tube in watermelon w/ red flake.
They will hit the real small ones too.
Make sure you suck the salt out of the tube before the ranger checks it! Good luck.

HAHAHHA nice...just got back from Q...I threw just about everything that i had...swimbait...crankbait...lost a fish on a spinnerbait...and got another bite while pitching a jig...i saw some bass up shallow 1-2ft of water...pretty slow day...Q is FULL now...i hope they keep it that way! :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
I just got back myself, think I saw you in the south cove and then you moved aways to the east cove. I was in my buddies port-ta-boat foldable thing from 7:45 till 10 when the neverstart battery died. I landed 4 nice LM up to 17in, half on tubes and half on spinnerbaits. My buddy caught one in real shallow on a firetiger crank. Caught a small perch and trout also. After the wind stopped, so did the bites. Should be a good Spring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts