Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished this morning from 5am to 7:30am. Caught 6 largemouths on a 4 inch watermelon seed Yum Dinger. Biggest weighed 3 pounds.

Looks like they are taking a lot of water out of the lake. Water levels are way down from 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
307 Posts
My son was out there in the morning 3 or 4 days ago. He didn't get a bite w/4" watermelon senkos. Nobody else was catching anything either. You must know where they are or the fish god is watching out for you.

M

·
0 Posts
i didnt post cuz i hae been grounded since last night, went twice yesterday, 6/1 i think, i get the dates wrong when im outta school cuz i dont have to write it on the papers, anyway, got there when the gates opened, waded out lookin for bass with my friend, cuaght a 13 inch trout on a senko, missed several i think because the trout wanted it but couldnt get to the hook, then i worked 10-3, came back out and my buddy got two trout on a panther martin

we were wading around the point to the left and saw several large bass in the weeds that didnt even move with us standing ther...spawning? i dunno, anyway, he got a trout on a panther martin

thats all, prolly wont be fishin for awhile, got a damn drufew ticket...along with some other bs,

us damn teenagers always doing stupid things...darnit!!

M

·
0 Posts
i dont think so, there was another guy i cant remember the name but he had a post called groundedfromfishingblues, but that wasnt me, i never do anything too serious, we were just havin some harmless fun with the del taco, taco bell, and macdonalds drive through guys....they didnt think it was funny, it also happened to be 1 in da mornin...but yeah, i havent been grounded recently

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Mustang said:
i dont think so, there was another guy i cant remember the name but he had a post called groundedfromfishingblues, but that wasnt me, i never do anything too serious, we were just havin some harmless fun with the del taco, taco bell, and macdonalds drive through guys....they didnt think it was funny, it also happened to be 1 in da mornin...but yeah, i havent been grounded recently
We've done that before. Fun fun fun!!! (illegal, illegal, illegal!!!) How much was the ticket for?

M

·
0 Posts
i dunno, have to go to court 8/11, i think curfew tickets r 100 dollaz, but i dunno about harassment, whats so bad about having water thrown at you? hehehe, anyway, i think it depends if they wanna press charges, im guess just community srvice, ill do it at a lake, hehe

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Mustang said:
i dunno, have to go to court 8/11, i think curfew tickets r 100 dollaz, but i dunno about harassment, whats so bad about having water thrown at you? hehehe, anyway, i think it depends if they wanna press charges, im guess just community srvice, ill do it at a lake, hehe
LOL maybe you can "clean up" quincy and bring your fishing pole along :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts