Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Combined they're season passes this year. Annual resident 55$ for both reservoirs :cool:
Nice!! Never had a pass for either before but have really been considering hitting Aurora with my boat.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Used to be you had to have Aurora address to be resident. Is that a city or state resident pass?
According to the website its 55 resident, 65 non resident. Either way its a much better deal than previously. I fish quincy all the time, aurora not so much. This year I am bringing my boat back from lake mac in april so I hope to get it on Aurora this season so this is quite convenient for me :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
I think I’m going to grab a pass and fish them from my kayak this year.
In my experience, Aurora sucks from shore, but I don’t mind shore/wade fishing the Q.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I’m going to grab a pass and fish them from my kayak this year.
In my experience, Aurora sucks from shore, but I don’t mind shore/wade fishing the Q.
I have found the same in my experience, only thing I can catch from shore there are lmb and slimers. I hope to fish it more with my boat this year. Waders are crucial at quincy

·
P I K E
10,114 Posts
Yes Johnny you need a Watercraft Access Pass, if I remember it's $10.00 for the season.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yep pikester is right, 10$ annual boat pass. With that including both lakes now that is a f***ing great deal. I am looking forward to fishing Aurora more this year

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello friends, I am an old bass and crappie fisherman from TX and now live almost directly between Aurora Res and Quincy Res. I would love to put my belly boat or kayak in Quincy soon.

Since this is colder water, when do the bass and crappie typically spawn. This seems to be a cooler May than usual. I have always used soft plastics and spinner baits for Bass and jigs for Crappie. Do you suggest I stay with those patterns?

Thanks for any input you can share.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts