Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am planning to hit Quincy Res. tomorrow morning with my 7yr. old daughter, and maybe a few other people if they show. Its been a long time since I have been to one of our lakes. The first time I have hit a lake this late in the season. I have not heard anything big getting pulled out of this lake in awhile.
I have spent the last few days searching for any post on Quincy, which there might be 3 or 4 in the last 2 years.

I will be hitting the lake early, with every fly and lure I have. 5 rods with 2 caster, 2 open spinners, one fly rod, and a Dora The Explorer rod for my daughter. I will post how it goes.

I have not fished a lake in over 7 years, I have a feeling this small lake in the Metro has some nice fish living in clean water.. I bet my daughter does better then I do. She is a natural.. Well I will let you know what happens.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Just a heads up the water is extremely high there. Has been all year, if you guys don't have waders don't expect to fish anywhere but the dock and dam. The rest of the lake is unaccessable, it would be a terrible place to take a 7 year old to try to catch fish imho.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I am planning to hit Quincy Res. tomorrow morning with my 7yr. old daughter, and maybe a few other people if they show. Its been a long time since I have been to one of our lakes. The first time I have hit a lake this late in the season. I have not heard anything big getting pulled out of this lake in awhile.
I have spent the last few days searching for any post on Quincy, which there might be 3 or 4 in the last 2 years.

I will be hitting the lake early, with every fly and lure I have. 5 rods with 2 caster, 2 open spinners, one fly rod, and a Dora The Explorer rod for my daughter. I will post how it goes.

I have not fished a lake in over 7 years, I have a feeling this small lake in the Metro has some nice fish living in clean water.. I bet my daughter does better then I do. She is a natural.. Well I will let you know what happens.
How did you Do???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts