Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sry for the late post but decided to go with a buddy to quincy after working all night and then wound up fishing till 2000 so was a little tired. Anyways we got there and started fishing around 0645. Was probably one of my best days of fishing behind walleye fishing on lake erie. All in all i caught and landed 10 bass and lost atleast that many plus two break offs and missed so many hook ups i was getting upset. My friend caught 8 and lost probably as many. All were caught on weightless rigged senkos all over the lake. Dont have and lenghts but we do have a little weight tourney amongst our selves and my total was 15.5 lbs for 10 and his was14 for 8. My total was lower average due to two 1/2 lbs and a 1 lb but i did have biggest at 3 lbs.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Hrrrm maybe I should hit Quincy, I have only caught 1 bass this year and I'm itchin.
Make sure your hooks are sharp you will get more hook ups, use line that has little to no stretch when fishing senkos too and you will increase your hook up ratio. Reaction is key and with line stretch you give the advantage to the fish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts