Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering if anyone has seen any muskie crusing the shoreline ?, and also does anyboby know were to fish for muskie at qunicy ?

thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
The ranger told me last month that they haven't stocked muskie there in the past couple of years.

I'm going out there tomorrow morning and will let you know if I see any.

Y

·
0 Posts
Fished Quincy April 2 and saw one musky 36"+ cruising the south shoreline just west of musky cove. Tried fishing for them for about three hours without any bites or followers. Also saw a couple last year but had no luck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
sorry dont got info on musky, but i read a interesting article about quincy in the paper last week about someguy who witness a 39" musky tryin to eat a 31" one. of corse both died and floated ashore, does this mean they hungry and turned on? they had a picture of it and all. anyone else seen it?

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
toker i saw that picture also that was awesome , i would have loved to see that, i personaly have never caught a muskie but my brothers have at pinewood , my goal is to catch one this year any size, im heading up to pinewood after work friday, i heard the lake is real low and im going to try some big swim/jerk baits and top water spooks , hopefully ill get some surface action that would be sweet ;D

wish me luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts