Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had Qwest internet for a few years now,.. and they are switching from MSN to whatever. No biggie, my two @msn.com accounts can be had at hotmail, ..but what burns my shorts, is my business account at q.com, . where I make my money!! wtf!! Not easy to access.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Do ya think any of the changes have anything to do with the new company? By the way your service isn't with Qwest. It's with Century Link!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
I've been Qwest free for almost a year now...feels great. They charged me for 6 or 7 megabytes when in fact 3 megabytes is the most the old wiring round here can support...basturds.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
lake1177 said:
I have had Qwest internet for a few years now,.. and they are switching from MSN to whatever. No biggie, my two @msn.com accounts can be had at hotmail, ..but what burns my shorts, is my business account at q.com, . where I make my money!! wtf!! Not easy to access.
I guess I don't understand what is hard? All you should do is go to myqwest.com and access the email from there. What kind of trouble are you having?

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
1. Can't block certain senders
2. There if no notifier for incoming messages
3. Sometimes just switches back to the home page when you're reading messages.

That's just to name a few troubles. PK

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Have qwest high speed access, but provide my own e-mail. $15 a month for 1.5M each way and I use gmail. The only problems I ever see with Qwest is the crap msn they try to force on people that do not know any better.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Quest is a joke..... I had it for my shop a few years back and kept having problems. They sent a service tech out that was rude and didn't know ****. He was here trying to fix things on three different occasions and finally I told the dildo on the phone if they send the same rude tech that doesn't fix anything out I'm canceling my account. Well who do you think shows up the next day.... I kept trying to call and find somewhere I could talk to someone face to face about my issues, and couldn't find anywhere. So I went downtown and stood in the lobby until someone finally asked what I needed. They sent me into some suits office and they cleared my final bill and I closed my account.

I'd rather burn money than give another dime to quest.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I don't know. Guess I'm just used to MSN for a long time, and have had Qwest for years. Now they break off. My business e-mail was a be-otch to access the last few days, still is a pain in the buttocks. But I lack in tech savvy. I could not sent e-mails the last few days, and hope I did not lose any contracts. Sent like 3 to each, prob pissed them off, lol., if they got them at all. Now, soon, I will have to access hotmail for my msn.com e-mails, ...and myqwest .com for my @q.com. For now, I can access msn.com e-mails at msn home, but not q.com. accounts. I'm going crazy here. And it will prob change soon anyways, after I finally figure it out. ::). Oh, and I hate Cumcast.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Keep in mind, the company is no longer Qwest. It was bought out by another company and now is Centurylink. I would guess that has something to do with it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts