Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WALKED DOWN INTO RAMPART TODAY. It was nice and there was only one other person fishing that left quick. I caught 2 bows on scuds. Not one other bite all day.

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
was it snowing up there today?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
hmm...i've never really ventured into rampart for any reason other then to demolish my truck. That's kinda a relatively unfished section of the s platte I would assume. Maybe I'll have to give it a shot this summer. Any info on access would be great!

·
Registered
297 Posts
TopSlugger4 said:
hmm...i've never really ventured into rampart for any reason other then to demolish my truck.  That's kinda a relatively unfished section of the s platte I would assume.  Maybe I'll have to give it a shot this summer.  Any info on access would be great!
yes TS4 that is a VERY unfished section of the S platte, being that the platte is nowhere near the lake. ;D

·
Registered
82 Posts
beerman said:
TopSlugger4 said:
hmm...i've never really ventured into rampart for any reason other then to demolish my truck.  That's kinda a relatively unfished section of the s platte I would assume.  Maybe I'll have to give it a shot this summer.  Any info on access would be great!
yes TS4 that is a VERY unfished section of the S platte, being that the platte is nowhere near the lake. ;D
::)

·
Registered
297 Posts
TopSlugger4 said:
ok...am I missing something lol?
Maybe a map :D Rampart reservoir is east of Woodland Park and a little south. nowhere close to the platte. might you be thinkin of a different lake?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
haha ok...I was thinking of rampart range where we all go four wheeling on the way to deckers. The south platte runs through that area and every time I looked at it, it seemed pretty fishless so when I heard rampart I was thinking that area naturally. My bad

·
Registered
297 Posts
Ken Broeren said:
Ken Broeren said:
Ummm beerman?  I think it's NORTH-east of Woodland park... been in the suds tonight?  :p
Nevermind - I always thought it was north, but you're right, it is a bit south.  Guess I need to lay off the suds!   >:D
I drank a lot of suds up on rampart in my younger days Ken, don,t argue. ;D ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts