Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,554 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Dryfli said:
they should put him in charge of the roster so the broncos can get some of their talent
I would say I agree....if the rams had any talent...
Hey, maybe they'll let him trade away their franchise QB?? :D
Hey that's true!

Fistfullafish said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Dryfli said:
they should put him in charge of the roster so the broncos can get some of their talent
I would say I agree....if the rams had any talent...
I would take Stephen Jackson any day of the week over No-Show Moreno.
Jackson is OK. But mark my words, he will be gone soon. Been beaten up a lot in his career from his running style. Gonna wear him out pretty soon. One guy I wouldn't mind having from the rams is Long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
Gotta agree with Riv about Jackson. He's great, but def on the downside of his career. I'd take that scrub head case, Sam Bradford though... I'm sure he'll be too dumb to work McD's system. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,407 Posts
Jax I'd have to say no on, this year sure, after this year naw. Liability. But him working with Bradford could mean trouble for the nfc west for awhile and put him on the fast track to a Head coaching job again. Hell, he was already considered for 2 more this year. The man can coach, thats without a doubt..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,182 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Dryfli said:
they should put him in charge of the roster so the broncos can get some of their talent
I would say I agree....if the rams had any talent...
Hey, maybe they'll let him trade away their franchise QB?? :D
MRW...Would be so funny if it wasn't so painful! :( >:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,182 Posts
§limer said:
Jax I'd have to say no on, this year sure, after this year naw. Liability. But him working with Bradford could mean trouble for the nfc west for awhile and put him on the fast track to a Head coaching job again. Hell, he was already considered for 2 more this year. The man can coach, thats without a doubt..
Did you watch the Broncos the last two years?...He may be able to coach a QB...unless he is the franchise(he cannot take credit for Brady) and he may coach a decent offensive game but he has yet to prove he can coach the team and command the respect of the locker room.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,407 Posts
lucky7 said:
§limer said:
Jax I'd have to say no on, this year sure, after this year naw. Liability. But him working with Bradford could mean trouble for the nfc west for awhile and put him on the fast track to a Head coaching job again. Hell, he was already considered for 2 more this year. The man can coach, thats without a doubt..
Did you watch the Broncos the last two years?...He may be able to coach a QB...unless he is the franchise(he cannot take credit for Brady) and he may coach a decent offensive game but he has yet to prove he can coach the team and command the respect of the locker room.
Yes. It was a lack of talent. I have been as vocal, well almost as vocal as most on here about that fact. His personnel dealings are what did him in. Thinking he can run out talent, and replace it with lesser talent and have success. The problem is he commanded, and was given, way too much power. If the man couldn't coach, than NE wouldn't have gone 16-0 and one solid drive form becoming the greatest team in the history of not only football, but arguably any major sport ever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,182 Posts
§limer said:
lucky7 said:
§limer said:
Jax I'd have to say no on, this year sure, after this year naw. Liability. But him working with Bradford could mean trouble for the nfc west for awhile and put him on the fast track to a Head coaching job again. Hell, he was already considered for 2 more this year. The man can coach, thats without a doubt..
Did you watch the Broncos the last two years?...He may be able to coach a QB...unless he is the franchise(he cannot take credit for Brady) and he may coach a decent offensive game but he has yet to prove he can coach the team and command the respect of the locker room.


Yes. It was a lack of talent. I have been as vocal, well almost as vocal as most on here about that fact. His personnel dealings are what did him in. Thinking he can run out talent, and replace it with lesser talent and have success. The problem is he commanded, and was given, way too much power. If the man couldn't coach, than NE wouldn't have gone 16-0 and one solid drive form becoming the greatest team in the history of not only football, but arguably any major sport ever.
Sound argument...As with many things, only time will tell. Just wish he would have tried to coach the offense we had when he arrived and built a defense!
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top