Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
FLYFISHGEEK said:
Heard mcd wants him in denver ::) ::)
Wouldn't surprise me. He's just another patsies castoff, by way of Minnesota. But, he's got a hell of a lot of talent, and it'd cost them nothing other then payment for services rendered. I'd say do it. 2nd best pass offense in the NFL, may as well stack em up.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Slimer said:
FLYFISHGEEK said:
Wouldn't surprise me. He's just another patsies castoff, by way of Minnesota. But, he's got a hell of a lot of talent, and it'd cost them nothing other then payment for services rendered. I'd say do it. 2nd best pass offense in the NFL, may as well stack em up.
In theory, that sounds like a good plan... Moss is a weird cat though. He may play..he may not. Chances are, he's not really that concerned with being on another team right now. Would just be another wasted roster spot.

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Moss is a weird cat though.
I've always liked him, either in spite of or because of that. West Virginia guy who says what's on his mind. I especially liked seeing him give footballs from touchdowns to kids in wheelchairs.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
sswan said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Moss is a weird cat though.
I've always liked him, either in spite of or because of that. West Virginia guy who says what's on his mind. I especially liked seeing him give footballs from touchdowns to kids in wheelchairs.
Moss is Moss... I don't hate him. Great player.......when he plays.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I do not like Moss. When he was with the Raiders, you knew by his first 2 steps if he could have a chance at the ball. I am scared because of how Al Davis is, and the lack of experience in our WR core, that the Raiders might try to pick them up. You guys might have your wish on getting rid of me because if that happens, I will shoot myself in the face. He is a waste of a roster spot.

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Slimer said:
FLYFISHGEEK said:
In theory, that sounds like a good plan... Moss is a weird cat though. He may play..he may not. Chances are, he's not really that concerned with being on another team right now. Would just be another wasted roster spot.
I'd pick him up off waivers.....and then trade him to Chicago for a third round pick.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts