Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went all the way to Camaron Pass and down the other side ,to Rangers Lake,the Fallcolors where almost gone ,but it was still beuatiful upthere.quite some snow on the piekes of the mountains the weather was very warm in the afternoon.Fishing at the Lower Lake?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D just awsome!!!!!I landet 13 or 14 Trouts, mostly Rainbows,some Brooks too,mist 11 bits,cought them all on Kastmaster,Little Cleos,Tasmanien Devels,Meps,PetesPistol,Superduba,Nightcrawlers.They where in the 10-12inches range,some where 14.Not bad for an 1.5hrs.nice scenic drive and almost 2.hrs.of red hot fishing in a beautiful Mountain Lake. The Uper Lake is all dry,no water what so ever!!!! I do catch and release ,just having fun :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Sounds like a fun day out, good job.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
good to see rangers is doing good i;ve always caught trout there in the winter i'll park on the road and walk threw knee deep snow and ice fish it its really good non stop action isnt the upper one the one that the dam broke last year i thought they fixed that

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
catfishking said:
good to see rangers is doing good i;ve always caught trout there in the winter i'll park on the road and walk threw knee deep snow and ice fish it its really good non stop action isnt the upper one the one that the dam broke last year i thought they fixed that
Yes,they upper lake got fixed last year,but there is a catabieler in there it seems to me they are doing some more work to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts