Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the third fish was put in the boat last night, I couldn't help but thinking "this is ridculous" this constant Rapala promotion is out of hand, I am not even getting paid by Rapala.
Who else is getting tired of this on-going shameless promotion. Enough is enough.......
;D

The Original Fish Magnet

This post is meant as nothing more than a good laugh and pics of sweet fish, fish were harmed in the making of this post.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Thank you for the Rapalas!! Been a while since I got that feeling again. Those fish were pissed off! Three bites all afternoon, and three fish boated - a 31" and two 38"s. One more pic for ya!

Tight Lines!

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
rip lip said:
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
I'll bet those made some great filets. >:D
Fillet of finger, but we always C&R the badest fish around. (I haven't had the pleasure of catching a 30+lb lake trout)
Just kidding! I'll bet that will be a busy place this weekend. ::)

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Awesome man!
Those are the healthiest pike in CO IMO.
All the mile fish are skinny this year :(

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I've never seen pike as fat as Harvey or Rifle pike. They have TONS of perch, crappie, and crawfish to supplement the nutrition they get from stocked slimers.

·
Registered
246 Posts
HOGZZ!! Nice job once again guys. Those 38" fish must be getting so fat they can't grow any longer. (until next week when you catch those 45" crocks ;)) Think they can read the difference between "made in Finland" and "made in China" yet?? :eek:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts