Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to show the site for those who didn't know it yet. It looks like Rapala is coming out with a new X-Rap Shad. Looks a lot like the Frenzy flicker shad if you ask me. Anyone fished one of these yet? The normal X-Rap is so popular I figure these will probably be a hit.

http://www.rapala.com/enews/may11_07/

Eric
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
Pretty sweet man--looks like they have a suspending one and a diving one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
size 6 and 8, supposedly they all suspend like thier thinner brothers. But still pretty neat. Im sure I'll get a few, (like I need any other cranks!) lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
doesnt seem like alot diff from the reg shad-raps. just a fancy tail.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
I know, my box is out of room! Oh well, another lure or two won't hurt! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Southplatter said:
doesnt seem like alot diff from the reg shad-raps.  just a fancy tail.
Don't discount the holographic body! ooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh sooooo shiny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
725 Posts
& 3 more dollars
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,941 Posts
just got some at bass pro in vegas! cant wait to try them! same colors are the only down fall, i wish they would change it up a little, i do love the hot pink!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
denverbassman said:
just got some at bass pro in vegas! cant wait to try them!
Have you ever fished Mead while you were out there, or do the casinos take the majority of time? lol
Usually I am rolling the casinos when I go, but I was thinking of trying for some striped bass when I go out for my bachelor (sp?) party in a month. Maybe not, still contemplating.

Eric
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,425 Posts
Just acalled Bass Pro yesterday and the dudee said that they only had a few left because the employees were literally waiting for the truck when it arrived! As for Vegas, Mead is a tough lake to fish because there are so many distractions(on the lake). I usually spend 25% of the time at the sports book and the other 75% at Crazy Horse II :eek: ::).
Well maybe Cheetahs also ;).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yah, everytime I have gone its been all fun no relaxation. But those bass are calling to me.

So the Bass pro here does not have them yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,425 Posts
Yeah, they have 'em, buyt just a few left. Gotta wait for next weeks order to come in for the variety. I think that I'll be waiting there ready to drop a C-note on those things.
X-Raps are like Heroin(not that I know first hand).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
582 Posts
roth2000 said:
i do love the hot pink!
You and only one other person from this site that I can think of off hand  ;).
thats me!!!! i love the hot pink color. awesome awesome awesome. its on my bait caster first and then its to the other colors. i dont know why i bought the other colors, cause i use mainly one.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top