Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Re: Bows O the Nor

My son and I went up north on a tip from slayer that there were some fine fish to be caught. Slayerfish could not go, had to work The day turned out to be sunny and 35, very nice weather up north. We ended up with 12 on the ice, missed at least that many plus some. 17 inches of ice and snow. Waiting now for some more nice weather so we can head up again. A great day with my son.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Nice! I knew I should've went north instead of west last week.

·
Registered
858 Posts
My son and I went up north on a tip from slayer that there were some fine fish to be caught. Slayerfish could not go, had to work The day turned out to be sunny and 35, very nice weather up north. We ended up with 12 on the ice, missed at least that many plus some. 17 inches of ice and snow. Waiting now for some more nice weather so we can head up again. A great day with my son.
I don't believe you, not the part where you said that Slayer had to work. Everyone here know that Slayer never works:D

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im all for helping, but to post exact location of a spot of this caliber should have you banned from posting on this site! Amazing fish! wow

·
Registered
4 Posts
My bad I thought this was the fishing report section.......not looking for GPS location...still have to find them and catch them.

·
Registered
16,795 Posts
My bad I thought this was the fishing report section.......not looking for GPS location...still have to find them and catch them.
All I know is what they said. Up north-

1 - 20 of 26 Posts