Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,918 Posts
Re: Read this closely and see if you recognize the problem (or problems)

Joy White, then 16, said a woman dressed as a nurse approached her in the emergency room and told her everything would be fine. Joy went home to rest. When she returned to the hospital, Carlina was gone.
I took a break from my career to be an EMT (loved every minute of it just couldn't pay my student loans) and worked in a hospital for a while. I NEVER, EVER saw a man or a woman bring an infant into an emergency room and then leave. In fact, usually, Mom is pretty stressed about baby being sick and is usually yelling at most of the medical providers until they calm her down. Parents don't leave their kids alone with strangers like that.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

That Guy said:
Joy White, then 16, said a woman dressed as a nurse approached her in the emergency room and told her everything would be fine. Joy went home to rest. When she returned to the hospital, Carlina was gone.
I took a break from my career to be an EMT (loved every minute of it just couldn't pay my student loans) and worked in a hospital for a while. I NEVER, EVER saw a man or a woman bring an infant into an emergency room and then leave. In fact, usually, Mom is pretty stressed about baby being sick and is usually yelling at most of the medical providers until they calm her down. Parents don't leave their kids alone with strangers like that.
Yep, also, the father was 22 (statutory rapist). I really wonder what the full investigation will reveal.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts

Oyey said:
That Guy said:
Yep, also, the father was 22 (statutory rapist). I really wonder what the full investigation will reveal.
Yep, saw that too...16 year old mother, 22 year old father... I can kinda see a 16 year old leaving her kid at a hospital though.... Unlikely though it may be, I can see it happening.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

true

·
Registered
297 Posts

Mrwigglestheworm said:
Oyey said:
That Guy said:
Yep, saw that too...16 year old mother, 22 year old father... I can kinda see a 16 year old leaving her kid at a hospital though.... Unlikely though it may be, I can see it happening.
effed up, but I agree with you here. people in the hood do dumb sh*t.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts

I don't think it was so much a hood thing, as much as it was probably more of a youth thing. ???

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Mrwigglestheworm said:
I don't think it was so much a hood thing, as much as it was probably more of a youth thing. ???
true

1 - 9 of 9 Posts