Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for mystery? A true and tragic story that involves the backcountry?

Before going to the trouble of setting it up (presenting the setting, facts of the case, theories, etc.), I thought I'd first test the water to see if there would be any interest. There is a considerable amount of outdoors savvy represented by the members of this forum ... that's why I thought of this idea. However, not everyone enjoys chewing on a puzzle and playing detective.

So, if I present the case, would some of you be willing to take a crack at it and post your thoughts? (Some of you will have read about it already, but it has always intrigued me.) If not, that's fine. I just didn't want to make the thread if there is no call to.

On the other hand, you just never know if an insight or thought expressed on a site as prominent as this one could lead to that break that law enforcement has long been seeking. I, for one, would value what my fellow woodsmen had to say. Plus, it's a healthy challenge for our (sportsman's) brain!

How 'bout this: If I get ten takers I'll take the time to post it up in the next day or two. (Again, if not, no sweat.)

Not around as much as I used to be, but cheers, CF!

·
Registered
910 Posts
my wife is the marple/poirot/mystery master

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You guys are all right, you know that? ... I don't care what the psychiatrists say. ;)

Stay tuned.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FPF said:
hey HOP you cant leave us hangin like this ;D
Oh, hey FPF ... actually I did follow up this thread. Did you not see the "DEAR LIB" post & discussion? That was the mystery I was alluding to here.

I hope you enjoy it and would like to hear any thoughts you have.

Cheers, Hop.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts