Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually wasn't freezing for once 😆 Had a great day exploring one of Colorado's best freestone rivers ... and even found a few nice fish!

Youtube video here ⬇⬇⬇

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Loved it man! Great work out there, those catches were great!!
Appreciate it Team COFF!! I'm gonna be spending lots more time out on the Eagle! But man, just watched your latest video on river fishing and now you got me thinking about the RF and Colorado ;D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Appreciate it Team COFF!! I'm gonna be spending lots more time out on the Eagle! But man, just watched your latest video on river fishing and now you got me thinking about the RF and Colorado ;D
You'll love both those stretches I hit, lots of good spots. I've fished in those spots with fly fisherman in the spring and they ALWAYS do well! I was actually talking to AJ for quite a bit last night about it... If you're in the area in the next week or two and want to get some lines out, let me know!:thumb:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'll love both those stretches I hit, lots of good spots. I've fished in those spots with fly fisherman in the spring and they ALWAYS do well! I was actually talking to AJ for quite a bit last night about it... If you're in the area in the next week or two and want to get some lines out, let me know!:thumb:
Sounds like a plan. Need to get together sooner rather than later!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts