Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,everybody.My name is Gunter and I'm new on this webpage.Love to fish like you guy's to ;D ;D ;D ;D. Fishing all over in the Fort Collins and Loveland aeria.Had some really good luck out by Douglas Lake this year and last year,cought a 17lbs.Wiper last June 2004,got my pic. published in the Fishing& Hunting Magazine with the ''Monster''.Dose anyone kow the Condition in the Redfeather aeria,haved been upthere for quite a while,like to go upthere this weekend with my wife and my dog and to some fishing especialy over at "Bellair Lake''love this place.
Thank's and hallo to all of you,
Gunter Romeo

·
Registered
594 Posts
I was up there a few weeks ago. fishing is good! Black or green wollys for wet flies. For dry flies try Riyal Coachmen with an emerger for a dropper. Panther martins work niceley for spinners and pink power bait ws working good for a guy we ran across...good luck!

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
welcome, good to see some new faces posting. do you remember what month you pic of that monster wiper was in id like to look back and see it thats one heck of a fish!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
welcome to the site ...if you still have the pic post it on here ..thats a huge fish

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re:Big Wiper

roadkill said:
welcome, good to see some new faces posting. do you remember what month you pic of that monster wiper was in id like to look back and see it thats one heck of a fish!
Yes,it is the January-Febuary 10 2005 Fishing&Hunting News.I'm on page 43,also the Discount Tackel Fishing Store of College here in Ft. Collins has my picture hanging with the Wiper there.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: First name kurtis?

meandmydog said:
hey elvis is your first name kurtis?

No,my first name is Gunter,last Name is Romeo and I'm original from Austria but been living in Colorado since 1988,used to live up in Aspen until 1999,got married and I'm here in Ft. Collins.
My truck licensplate are ELVIS-1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts