Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry all you Avs fans looks like the Red wings took it this time. ;D
Couldn't stop the #1 powerplay in the league.Sorry looks like $#!^ rools downhill, so do Avalanches.
In my defense I did spend a good portion of my hockey playing youth in Chicago, and I will follow Chelios(my idol) anywhere he goes, not to mention Stevey Y is GOD.
GO WINGS >:D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Chelios is the biggest crybaby on the planet...

I will never play anywhere but Chicago as he gave his boo hoo hoo press conference...and then promptly signed with Detriot...nice character guy...

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
zman said:
Chelios is the biggest crybaby on the planet...
Amen!!!!

And as far as Steve Y being god. I think god would have more than more than 13pts after 30 games. I dont have to problem with you being a wings fan but there is no need to disrespect the AVS and their fans.

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont have to problem with you being a wings fan but there is no need to disrespect the AVS and their fans.
HA HA HA.
Disrespect? All I did was rub it in your face a little bit pal. Whose the cry baby now? Good Lord, a little friendly joshing and you start getting all upset.
As far as Chelios being "of bad character", he still has a house in Chicago, and still coaches a bantam roller team in the off season for Deerfield.
You say you will never leave Colorado, but a company in Oklahoma offers you twice as much money, my money says you would be leaving Colorado in an hour, never looking back.You want to talk about character, look at Forsberg.
And slamming Steve Yzerman does nothing, do you have any idea how old that man is? Hes been in the league 22 years, and has been a great captian for the red wings for a long time.

Lighten up fellas, remember its a game.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'm an Avs fan. I'm also a hockey fan, too. I whole-heartily agree, Yzerman is a class guy but so is our Joe Sakic.

I "get it" that it's just a game but I also get real tired of cocky fans for other teams "rubbing our nose" in it. It is a free country and we do have free speech but whenever these "showboat" posts pop-up, I just roll my eyes and think that some people have way too much free time on their hands.

...and if I was doing play by play, I'd look at Jay's avatar and say... "Heeeeeee shootsandscores!!!" ;D

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Yzerman is a GREAT player...

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I "get it" that it's just a game but I also get real tired of cocky fans for other teams "rubbing our nose" in it.
Well I do have to say that I have never seen a cocky Avs fan..........wait, oh, except that one guy who threw a cup of beer at my head because I had a Chelios jersey on.
The reference to class was directed at Chelios, not Yzerman. And my return was,whats that guys name, oh yea, FORSBERG. :eek:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Touche, Tbum! I was lucky enough to attend an Avs playoff game a couple of years ago and was unlucky enough to sit behind an "Avs fan" who was a total knucklehead!!! All this idiot could do was scream, "Modano you suck!" (For those who don't know, Mike Modano is a world class hockey player)!

The aweful truth is that every city in every state will have their "fair" share of doofusses who try and ruin it for everyone else.

I honestly believe that if "Hayseed, Dakota" has a population of 17 people.... 2 of them will be knuckleheads!

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
nogooddrtytroutbum said:
that one guy who threw a cup of beer at my head because I had a Chelios jersey on.
And to think you had me laughing my arse off when you said Steve Y was god. Now you got me rolling!!!!!
LOL

IMO

[me=Jay_In_Parker]   [/me]

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And to think you had me laughing my arse off when you said Steve Y was god. Now you got me rolling!!!!!
Should I dignify that with a response, little guy?

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
nogooddrtytroutbum said:
Should I dignify that with a response, little guy?

Naw, you may just make me laugh harder. But you can try?

[me=Jay_In_Parker] [/me]

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Red Wings Suck! What do you expect with a post like that on a COLORADO forum. Regular season means nothing other than points to determine who goes to the playoffs. That's when the real season begins. We'll see what happens then and No Good TFB might be eating his words, but Avs fans could be too. NGTFB - if you know hocky you know that Forseberg is by far the most talented hockey player to ever step foot on the ice. Even though he plays for Philly now, he is still the the greatest.

Avs are the #1 scoring team in the NHL right now. It's all that young blood skating circles around the old farts.

We'll see you in the playoffs.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts