Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Cabelas sales flyer there are 7 different 2 piece RS4 models marked down to $69 from $169. (rod only) 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 weight

In the "item #" search box put "51k-32-0146"
and it will take you to the sales page where you pull down the model # to find the price (they didn't make it easy to find;not every model is $69).

Enjoy ;D
Crk

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Thanks for the heads up! I think there is a reason they are 69 bucks so for me I would have to cast one before I bought it. You are right though, would make a great christmas gift...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Reddington RS4

I bought an 8wt. when Sportsman went under for $109.00 & haven't been sorry.It has a fast tip,will cast anything up to 3/0 Pike Bunnies.The tip flexes enough for small nymphs but when you hook a fish the butt really kicks in.Biggest fish was 6# lmb at Arsenal & pulled it out of a brush pile.I can't wait to take it back out there again for Pike & Bass.I don't see any difference in the rod from my Sages & Fenwicks which I paid a lot more for.One thing about Cabela's is satisfaction gaurenteed.At this price I wouldn't see how you could go wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts