Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
61 - 80 of 80 Posts

· Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Eh, beer is just a small part of the fun when fishing. I like trips when action is so good, there is no time to drink. For other times, pass me a cold one.

I'd love a day with so much action there's no time to drink. but in the microbrew capital of the world one's gotta try the lil local guys from time to time (or every time)

· Registered
2,652 Posts
You can outfit yourself for $20 if you tag along with someone.

Ice rod combo $13
Rat Finkee Jigs $2.50
Shrimpo Jig $2.50
Wax worms $2

If you go solo get:

Ice safety spikes $6
Spud bar - lots of DIY options here
Auger - I got mine on CL for $15
Ice scoop - $3 or bring a kitchen ladle!

· Registered
24,883 Posts
One day one or more of you should take me up on my offer to bring beer fishing. There is a world of joy beyond bad beer...:)
Well if the Saturday morning breakfast club starts up again ice fishing you can tag along if you want...thank God that is a few weeks away as I am not desperate enough to go ice fishing yet...there are some places that dont freeze up into January that I want to hit yet...Grababrewski will gladly drink your beer...location will probably be Atown or Creek...

· Registered
7,805 Posts
Well if the Saturday morning breakfast club starts up again ice fishing you can tag along if you want...thank God that is a few weeks away as I am not desperate enough to go ice fishing yet...there are some places that dont freeze up into January that I want to hit yet...Grababrewski will gladly drink your beer...location will probably be Atown or Creek...
No...

61 - 80 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.